This is by no means an exhaustive list; just what comes to mind this afternoon:
- Fluffy clean towels
- Friends who leave me awesome unexpected gifts on my doorstep
- My owl collection, growing by the day (partially because of aforementioned friends!)
- My favorite pajamas, and spending a Saturday in them
- A crochet project turning out better than I expected
- Finishing dreaded tasks faster than anticipated
- Access to adequate healthcare when needed, like right now, when my ears are protesting allergy season
- Fun sparkly green nail polish
- Healthy, yummy food to eat
- The week-long jeans pass I "won" in the egg hunt at work; planning my outfits will be a snap next week
- Professors who continue to encourage me past earning my degree
- Social media, which allows me to stay in contact with friends all over the world
- My awesome husband and children (who really aren't children, anymore...sigh)
- Dancing with teenboy in the kitchen, to music only we can hear
- Watching the neighbor's cat unsuccessfully stalk the birds in our backyard; he's a gorgeous creature!
- Afternoon naps....which is where I'll be headed soon, after posting this and eating lunch.
To all my friends and new acquaintances visiting in cyberspace and the blogosphere--have a happy weekend!