Monday, May 1, 2023

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 It's a new month...but I'm still reading the books I started last month!  Oh, well, the point is to keep on reading every day, and I am accomplishing that goal.  Gilbert's Big Magic has me thinking about making room in my day for creative pursuits, and Barnhill's When Women Were Dragons makes me wonder if I would enjoy being a dragon, too.

Summer is coming soon, and I'm planning on catching up on reading so that I can start next August with the books I've planned.

I cooked this weekend which, for me, means I was reading a few cookbooks.  Yes, that counts as reading, too!

We are in inventory season in the library, and Ms Moss has been busy scanning our fiction books this past week.  In the process, she is coming across some really great books that have been hiding in plain sight on our bottom shelves.  Some of those may end up in my take-home reading pile for the summer...I'll let you know.

It's Monday, and I am plugging along with my two books at the moment while I make my summer reading plans.  Have you started your reading pile yet, Dillos?  Summer will be here in four weeks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment