Monday, May 9, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Saturday, May 7th was Free Comic Book Day at many comic stores--did you take advantage?  My family and I did!  Here's my haul for personal reading:
I read Doctor Who in the car after shopping, started Hawkeye back in the hotel, and read Kaiju in the car coming home yesterday.  I purchased the Wonder Woman and Hawkeye compilations; everything else was free!  And yes, I got some kid-friendly freebies for giveaways in the library.

I finished Hawkeye last night.  It was split between two storylines with different artists.  It's been awhile since I read comic books--I had forgotten how much fun they are!  It was great brain exercise, too, keeping up with the back-and-forth of dialogue and the jumps in activity between panels and pages.

It's Monday, and I'm adding some comic book reading to my lineup this week.  What are your favorite comic books?  Who's your favorite superhero?

No comments:

Post a Comment