Monday, May 2, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 This past week, I finished two books:  Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (a revisit), and a read-aloud of Captain Superlative.  The latter I've been sharing via Google Meet with three classrooms, four times a week, for ten to twelve minutes at a time.  We came to its bittersweet end on Wednesday.  If you haven't read this heartfelt novel by J.S. Puller, do yourself a favor and take a peek.  If you have read it...it's worth the revisit, too.

I'm moving on to Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, one chapter at a time.  I'm almost through with 180 Days of Self-Care for Busy Educators--just a few more school weeks to go until summer break!  It's been very helpful in forming habits that keep me a bit more balanced and healthy.


It's Monday, and I'm reading for pleasure and personal growth this week.  What are your reasons for reading these days?


No comments:

Post a Comment