Monday, May 16, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I read just a chapter or two more in Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, but spent most of my personal reading time with The Legend of Wonder Woman Vol. 1: Origins by Renae De Liz.  Comic books and superheroes are a natural match!

I have to admit, though, that the bulk of my reading this week has been online, working my way through the state-mandated Texas Reading Academies. 

As a slow reader and a note-taker, it is taking me almost twice as long as the suggested time parameters to complete each module.  I am finally on Module 10, which has an artifact due on June 8th--so I have to keep plugging away!  Harry Potter and Wonder Woman may have to be put on hold til then.

It's Monday, and I squeezed in a bit of pleasure reading among reading-for-learning this week.  What is your favorite genre to read?  What is your favorite way to learn?


No comments:

Post a Comment