Monday, May 23, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 Dillo Readers, it is end-of-year deadlines time, and my reading life was in a slump last week.  I managed to get three chapters of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets done, and finally got to Chapter Three of Module 10 of the Reading Academy...sigh.

I am making my summer reading plans, though!  I'll continue with the Harry Potter series.  I'm participating in a district book study on Just Look Up by Joe Beckman, and I'm looking forward to settling in with The Joy of Reading by Donalyn Miller and my former SHSU library professor, Dr Teri Lesesne.  And then there's the new Bluebonnet Award Nominees to work through...whew!  I'll post a picture of my summer reading pile next week.

It's Monday, and I'm planning my summer reading pile.  What's on your reading list, Dillo Readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment