Monday, January 31, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 It was a nothing-new-to-report kind of reading week for me, friends.   The kind of week where I worked later than I planned and events happened beyond my control that cut into my reading time and my energy level.

So why am I writing this post at all this week?  Because of these reminders from Jarrett Lerner.  (Teachers, if you haven't checked out Jarrett Lerner's stuff, click on the link for a treat!)

Just because I had an off week, it doesn't mean that I am not a reader.  I actually got my few pages of morning reading done most days.  I read a LOT of emails at work, a few blog posts from my writing community, and a few pages of Prairie Lotus last Monday and Tuesday.  But that's all I could manage.  And it's okay! 

It's Monday, and I'm going to try to get home earlier this week to get some reading time in!  Do you ever have reading slumps, Dillo Readers?  What do you do to get out of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment