Monday, January 10, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I finally finished  Winterhouse by Ben Guterson!  At three hundred seventy pages, I knew it would be a few weeks' worth of reading for me.  It had a mysterious, twisty ending with an opening for the next book, but still left me satisfied and smiling when I was done.

I may be slow reader, but I'm a committed one--I already have my next TWO books lined up.  The first is on next year's Bluebonnet Award Nominee list, and we already have a copy of it in our school library collection:
A magical fantasy with a blurb that hints of Artemis Fowl, Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson...I have a feeling this just might be my next book coma.  I'll report more next week!

In line with my 2022 personal and professional goals, I am returning to Atomic Habits by James Clear, a book I started but didn't get far into before other duties/ books called.  
It will be part of my morning reading (I'm still working on Think Like a Monk by Jay Shetty, too).

It's Monday, and my reading is split between fantasy and reality.  What are you reading this beginning of the new year?  Do you read more than one book at a time?

No comments:

Post a Comment