Monday, March 1, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's an asynchronous day of learning for our Dillos today--which means more time to read at home!  So what is on Ms Margocs' to-read pile today?  A lot of different books--I am almost always jumping from one book to another!  Here are my latest picks; some I've already started and need to finish.

A Swiftly Tilting Planet is the third book in the Wrinkle in Time quintet.  Billy Collins was the Poet Laureate of the United States from 2001 to 2003; I'm looking forward to reading more of his poems.  The next three books are for personal growth,  the last--Fact vs Fiction--is for professional growth, and the magazines are just for fun!

It's Monday, and I'm doing some wide reading today:  sci fi/ fantasy, poetry, informational, and educational text.  Do you practice wide reading?  If so, what are your favorite genres to explore?

No comments:

Post a Comment