Monday, November 30, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 Welcome back from Thanksgiving Break, Dillo Readers!  I hope you enjoyed some fun reading time during the holiday.  I read some grown-up reading and started thinking about my favorite winter holiday books.

Sometimes we need a quiet holiday book before drifting off to sleep.  Here are three that can be found on our library shelves:

(I love to read this one by the light of the Christmas tree!)

(If you can find the animated movie of The Snowman, even better!)

(Maybe not-so-quiet, but a great story!)

It's Monday, and I'm ready for some holiday reading!  The weather is getting colder this week--perfect for snuggling in with a good book.  What are your favorite wintry stories?  I'll share some more seasonal books from our library next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment