Monday, November 16, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 

I did a search for "Thanksgiving" in our online catalog last night--there were 59 results!  Books and eBooks, fiction and nonfiction, picture and chapter books.  We have many of these on display in the library, ready to check out this week before Thanksgiving Break.

I have a collection of Thanksgiving and gratitude books on my own shelf at home, from when my own children were little.  Here are my favorites:
(I'm rereading this one for my own benefit, as I clean and declutter my home.)
(I love the joy and diversity in this book!)
(Multigenerational and the frustrations of being the youngest)

And last, a reminder of the details of the season in New England:
(A leaf-peeping trip is on my bucket list!)

It's Monday, and I'm revisiting some of my favorite Thanksgiving books!  What's on your seasonal reading pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment