Monday, February 27, 2023

It's Monday! What are you reading?

February will be over after tomorrow, so I'm in a time crunch to get some reading done!  I haven't even touched my professional reading for the month (the ice storm and a round of COVID put a dent in my reading time, stamina, and motivation).  I am bound and determined to make up for it next month--especially over Spring Break!

Speaking of next month--March is Women's History Month, so I'll be highlighting some of our library's offerings over the next couple of weeks.  Here are our newest additions to stories of groundbreaking women, available for checkout:


It's Monday, and I'm looking forward to sharing some fantastic new biographies with my scholars in celebration of Women's History Month.  Have you read a great biography or autobiography of a woman?  

No comments:

Post a Comment