Monday, February 13, 2023

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I'd like to say having time off from work the last couple of weeks led to a lot of reading...but I only read a little.  

Still, I made progress on my reading goals;  I finished Mindful School Libraries by Wendy Stephens and read a bit more of Brene Brown's The Gifts of Imperfection.  I've almost finished Her Majesty's Royal Coven (a grown-up book, NOT for kids!), and I'm revisiting one of my favorite books, Wintering by Katherine May. 
I've skipped ahead to the section entitled "February", to match the pace of the calendar.  May's description of our love-hate relationship with the icy weather of winter is relevant, given that we're still dealing with the aftermath of the ice storm that swept through Texas two weeks ago.

The other two books I'll be picking up this month are The Joy of Reading by Miller and Lesesne, and continuing Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

 It's Monday, and I've got my reading plan set for the month.  Are you trying a month-by-month reading plan this year, too?  What books have you chosen, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment