Monday, January 9, 2023

It's Monday! What are you reading?

One week into the New Year, and I'm working on my reading goals already!


I am  focusing on four books a month (three, when I am giving myself a break from professional reading), to keep my "scanning" at a minimum--if I can help it, because books are always grabbing my attention!  I already own most of these, which have been languishing on to-be-read piles, or half-read, for awhile.

The four areas are self-improvement/ inspiration, professional, kidlit, and just-for-fun reading.  This month, I'm finishing up the book on mindful libraries, learning about courage and wholeheartedness with Brene Brown, enjoying a kidlit book where birds become people--but can still fly, and reconnecting with Harry Dresden, one of my favorite characters.

It's Monday, and I've planned a year of reading.  Do you have a pile of books to get you through the year?  Are you intentional in choosing what you'll read, leaving room for recommendations? 


No comments:

Post a Comment