Monday, September 13, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I know I shouldn't have...but I added two more books to my to-read pile this weekend--an autobiography, and a cookbook.


I watched a television interview with Norman Lear, and knew I had to get his autobiography.  He is responsible for a large portion of my television viewing history, and accomplished groundbreaking shows that managed to be comedic and thought-provoking.  I started reading it last night, and his voice is strong in the writing.

I also skimmed through my new Instant Pot cookbook, and there's some yummy recipes to try!  The author's introduction is clear and helpful, providing lots of tips to make the most of this kitchen appliance.

I also started Bluebird, Bluebird by Attica Locke yesterday.  I will need some dedicated reading time this week--two books going in the morning, now three in the evening, and professional reading in between!

It's Monday, and I'm juggling a LOT of books these days!  Are you a book juggler, or a one-at-a-time reader?

No comments:

Post a Comment