Monday, October 26, 2020

It's Monday! What are you reading?

 I did some reading for fun this weekend!

I found this galley for Yoko Writes Her Name by Rosemary Wells while cleaning in the library last week.  I have a personal connection to writing in Japanese--my daughter lives in Japan, married a Japanese young man, and I'm learning how to read Japanese hiragana and katakana!  I have a long way to go before I start writing in this language, I think.

I used to subscribe to Woman's Day and Family Circle magazines back in the days of parenting young children.  It's been awhile since I picked one up, so I treated myself this weekend.  It's fun to read shorter articles and snippets of interesting and useful information!

I am still reading Keeper of the Lost Cities and Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You for work.

It's Monday, and I'm reading a book with a personal connection and a magazine just for entertainment.  What are you reading that makes you happy these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment