Monday, December 2, 2019

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Santa showed up at the end of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, so it's officially the Christmas season in the Margocs household!  
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
(Picture taken by Chris Margocs of her television screen, 11.28.19)
Well, technically it's the Advent season; I'm going to attempt to read a bit from this book each morning:
Watch for the Light is thought-provoking and uplifting...but definitely not light reading.  So I decided to pull another book from my shelf for my bedtime enjoyment:
A Cosmic Christmas is an anthology of sci-fi holiday stories--right up my alley!  The twelve short stories will send me off to dreamland in the Christmas spirit for the next couple of weeks.

I've highlighted both of these books as a reminder that winter holiday reading isn't just for children; there are plenty of fiction and nonfiction books on the topic for us grownups.  Next week, I'll get back to children's books; there's a new one I just had to get for my personal shelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment