Monday, January 21, 2019

It's Monday! What are you reading?

Martin Luther King, Jr Day is a school holiday for students and staff, so I get extra time to read today!  

One of my New Year's resolutions is to take advantage of our local library more often, and I did just that this weekend.  Here is my reading pile for the next two weeks:

The top book by Ross W. Greene, The Explosive Child, was recommended by a fellow librarian as a great resource for helping students.  Eat Move Sleep is by Tom Rath, a motivational writer.  I like his writing style and practical advice that is based on tons of dutifully annotated research.  (Librarians like nonfiction authors who cite their verifiable sources!)  The bottom two books, It's Not About the Money by Brent Kessel and Abundance by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler are financial literacy books recommended by an author/ businesswoman I follow.

I'm on a nonfiction reading jag right now!  What are you reading this long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment