Monday, March 5, 2018

It's Monday! What are you reading?

This being my birthday month, I have let all spending precautions fly away and splurged on books.  In addition to those I need to finish (there's three of those!), I have decided upon my pile for Spring Break: 
Only one is a children's book:  the middle grade novel Ghosts of Greenglass House by Kate Milford.  The top book, Ikigai, is about the health and happiness habits of Okinawans, many of whom live to be a hundred years old.  How Lovely the Ruins is a book of poetry to get you through time of crisis.  The Power, a novel by Naomi Anderson, explores the "what if women had more physical power than men" question--a book recommended by my adult daughter.  The bottom two nutrition books will hopefully help me detox from the ginormous amounts of cake I've eaten today for my birthday, and get me on a path to better health.

It's Monday; what's in your Spring Break to-read pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment