Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I did it! Now what?

I completed the Slice of Life Challenge by writing every day on this blog during the month of March.  I also commented on at least three other blogs daily.

I should feel accomplished--I do.  I should feel relieved, now that the challenge is over, and I don't "have" to write each morning.  I don't.

I feel a tad discombobulated instead.  Maybe the writing has become a habit, as I wrote yesterday.  

I do feel the need to get back to more job-related writing.  I'm also seriously considering joining the weekly Tuesday slicing challenge.  We'll see if I can pull that off this coming year.

Wow, this year's March SOLC challenge, my third, may have just tugged the writer in me to emerge.

No April fooling.

File:Stipula fountain pen.jpg
By Power_of_Words_by_Antonio_Litterio.jpg: Antonio Litterio derivative work: InverseHypercube (Power_of_Words_by_Antonio_Litterio.jpg) [CC BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], via Wikimedia Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment