Monday, April 3, 2023

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's the first Monday of a new month, and I've started my planned reading for April...even though I'm not done with March's books yet.  Yep, that's how I roll!  I've got about a week to go to finish Atomic Habits, and I book-swapped with a fellow librarian for another grown-up read (more on that later).  But last night, I FINALLY pulled Michelle Obama's Becoming from my TBR pile. 
I'm a fan of Michelle Obama, but I'm going into this book without really knowing what I'm planning on getting from it.  It may just be that I need to hear from another midlife woman about her journey, hopes, and dreams.  Maybe she'll inspire me to action in one way or another...we'll see where this book takes me!

It's Monday, and I'm whittling away at my TBR pile this month.  What book is waiting for you on your reading pile?  How do you decide if it's the right book at the right time for you?  

No comments:

Post a Comment