Monday, December 12, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading?

You would think that once I became a librarian, I wouldn't purchase or collect so many books...but the opposite is true.  We were going through some tubs of books to move for holiday decorating when I came across a winter-themed book I hadn't read yet:
The dust jacket blurb makes it clear that Snow Lane by Josie Angelini isn't a cute Christmas story, but rather one that tackles the tough topic of dysfunctional family life and the resilience and hope than can be found in the midst of the turmoil.  This isn't my usual choice of holiday reading, but the mention of hope has me intrigued.

It's Monday, and I discovered an unread book at home to read this week.  Do you have a pile of unread books?  How do you decide what to read next?

No comments:

Post a Comment