Monday, November 7, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I have taken a couple of days off from work, and part of that time involved a road trip--so of course, I packed books!  The one I pulled to read on the way home today is from our Fall Scholastic Book Fair last week.  I bought it because a friend bought a copy, and we both tend to like the same kind of stories.

It's been four years since Abby's mother died, and Abby is desperate to follow in her mother's footsteps--those of the Aesir warriors, fierce Viking defenders.  But when a Grendel, one the monster nemeses of the Aesir, threatens Abby, her uproots her to a new school up north, she may be able to finally discover her Aesir talents--and fight the Grendels.

It's Monday, and I'm reading a just-for-fun purchase from our Scholastic Book Fair!  Did you buy any books last week that kept you reading over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment