Monday, April 25, 2022

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I have stuck with my commitment to read at least a chapter each night of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone!  I had forgotten just how easy it was for me to read Rowling's prose.  Her storytelling is direct and leaves the reader always wanting to know what will happen next.  Her chapters are short enough that I can manage to finish one before nodding off at night.
Teachers are already making summer learning plans, and I've signed up for a couple of book studies.  I've already received one through intercampus mail!  I'll start reading it this week.
It's Monday, and I'm halfway through with the first book of the Harry Potter series already!  Do you set a daily reading goal for yourself?  When is the best time of day for you to read?  What are you reading for personal learning?

No comments:

Post a Comment