So if any members of my learning community are reading this, here's what I've accomplished since the students left the building:
- Exercised for ten straight days, and participated in a 5K
- Turned up the tunes on the home stereo on several occasions, and practiced my singing with the car radio
- Soaked in the pool half a dozen times
- Slept at least six hours EVERY night! Whoohoo!
- Planned meal menus through August, cooked and baked a few times
- Planned our family vacation and my daughter's September birthday event
- Attempted to clean my desk and house....it will be a summer-long project
- Reading! I've read four Bluebonnet books, and I'm working on the fifth one. I've also read two books from my grown-up reading list, working on the third, and I'm dabbling in some professional reading at the same time.
I gave myself a week "off" without worrying too much about library-related tasks and major home projects, but as of today, I'm hitting the to-do list with a bit more focus and effort. The picture is a small start--finally got around to framing a tea towel from the Bodleian Library to display at school.
Reports on books to follow soon...after I tackle the remaining piles on my desk, in my bedroom, on the coffee table....