Monday, November 1, 2021

It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday...and I have nothing new to report on my reading this past week.  I ran our campus Scholastic Book Fair last week, and didn't account for how tired I would be at the end of the day--too tired to read past Monday night, in fact!

Why post about this?  Because we are not machines, and it is okay to take a pause in our reading lives now and then.  I have been keeping up with my morning personal and professional growth reading, and plan on continuing my fiction reading again this week when I have a bit more energy.

All the librarians in our district did read one thing last week--we reviewed our district book reconsideration policy.  We are fortunate to have a well-written, systematic approach to respond to book challenges, which seem to be on the rise as of late.  

It's Monday, and I was too tired to read anything new last week.  Do you experience ebbs and flows in your reading life?  How do you feel about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment